- Sound demos
This short, 100% Woovebox excerpt was created to demonstrate;
- The results of automated 0-effort drum loop sample chopping (no manual tweaking of slices performed)
- Automatic 0-effort sample pitching to song tempo (not time-stretched, but rather perfectly pitched)
- Easy creation of Jungle / Drum And Bass rhythms
- Tape-stop step effect
You may also be interested in...
- 8. MIdI MIDI channel assign (under Glob Gobal page)
Specifies the MIDI channel that the track should send its note and controller messages on.
- 15. dely Delay Send (under Glob Gobal page)
Specifies the amount of signal to send to the primary delay unit.
- 4. ducK Multi-FX Ducking (under Dynamics)
- 13. S.buS Send Bus (under Dynamics)
Specifies the bus to which the signal from this track should be sent.
- 15. S.Vol Send Volume (under Dynamics)