- Sound demos
- Take the Leap
This short, 100% Woovebox-produced song, was created to demonstrate;
- A complex song using just one, 16-step pattern per track, where not one bar of music is exactly the same
- Exclusive use of synthesized sounds, with exception of built-in crash cymbal (forward and reverse), and vocal chops
- Heavy master compression / limiter effect for pumping rhythm
- Extensive use of Song mode for build-ups and breaks
- Gating of pads by another track
- Opening up of delay, reverb and attack by linking filter's cut-off.
Woovebox sound demo: "Take the Leap" (single-pattern challenge)
You may also be interested in...
- "Step Into My World" (under Sound demos)
Use of multi-instrument mode to re-use track timbres across other tracks.
- 15. S.Vol Send Volume (under Dynamics)
- iOS (under Pairing your Woovebox)
- Turning off Wooveconnect CC messages (under Connecting other gear)
- MIDI out channel (under Connecting other gear)
Your Woovebox can send MIDI note and velocity data to its physical and Bluetooth MIDI out port.