- Terms, Conditions and Warranty
1. Introduction Welcome to www.woovebox.com ("Website"). The following Terms & Conditions apply to your use of our Website, the services provided through our Website, and any purchases made through our Website. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms & Conditions, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
2. Compliance with Australian Law Our e-commerce store operates within the jurisdiction of Australia and adheres to the laws as applicable under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant legislation. By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you are bound by these laws.
3. Use of Website and Service a. License to Use: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Website and services for personal, non-commercial purposes. b. Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, or impairs the service.
4. Consumer Guarantees As a consumer, you have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant consumer protection laws. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to override or limit your statutory rights under these laws.
5. Products and Orders a. Our products are described on the Website, and we endeavor to ensure that all descriptions are accurate. However, we do not warrant that the descriptions, colors, information, or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. b. When you place an order, you are offering to purchase a product subject to these Terms & Conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
6. Pricing and Payments a. All prices are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax) where applicable. b. We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods, and special offers at our discretion.
7. Returns and Refunds Our Refund Policy is in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We offer refunds or replacements if the product is not of acceptable quality, does not match the description, or does not meet the purpose for which it was made. You must present proof of purchase to claim a refund or replacement.
9. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect, or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) arising out of or in connection with the Website content and the use or performance of the Website, except to the extent that the loss or damage is directly caused by our fraud or willful misconduct.
10. Changes to Terms & Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
11. Governing Law These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia for resolving any disputes.
12. Contact Information For any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pocket Animal Audio Pty. Ltd. (the "Company") hereby assures that products purchased via its website, www.woovebox.com, shall be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship at the time of delivery. This assurance is limited to a term of 12 months commencing from the date of delivery and is granted exclusively to you, the original purchaser of the product. This warranty is enforceable only upon presentation of the original purchase receipt.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
(a) Damage resulting from physical abuse, such as dropping the unit or impacts from hard objects;
(b) Damaged connectors due to physical stress;
(c) Damage to buttons;
(d) Damage, wear, or failure resulting from accidents, negligence, misuse, improper installation or operation, or non-adherence to the instructions in the product's owner’s manual;
(e) Repairs or attempted repairs by parties not endorsed by Pocket Animal Audio;
(f) Any product that has been modified, or whose serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed;
(g) Normal wear and tear or required periodic maintenance;
(h) Damage resulting from improper storage;
(i) Deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive environments, or other external factors like extreme temperatures or humidity;
(j) Damage resulting from power line surge or other electrical anomalies, including incorrect voltage;
(k) Damage caused by connecting non-certified USB chargers or equipment to the product's USB port;
(l) Damage due to fluid ingress or battery leakage;
(m) Radio frequency or electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI) resulting from improper grounding or the use of uncertified equipment, where applicable;
(n) Damage from uses other than the intended purpose of the product;
(o) Products purchased as ex-demo, refurbished, or second-hand items;
(p) Aesthetic changes that occur naturally over time or through normal use.
If the product was purchased through a reseller, this warranty does not apply. Customers are strongly advised against attempting to open the unit. Any such attempts will invalidate this warranty.
Nothing in this warranty purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and other Australian laws. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You may also be interested in...
- Shipping, delivery and returns (under Buy)
If your Woovebox is demonstrably defective, we will cover the shipping charges.
- Contents (under Order)
- Mailing list (under Order)
Subscribe to stay up to date with Woovebox news, firmware updates and more.
- Hardware feel and appearance (under Buy)
The screen surround and outer shell are 3D printed with SLA resin and are sanded to have a smooth appearance and feel.