Take a tour of the Woovebox.
You may also be interested in...
- "Take the Leap" (single pattern challenge) (under Sound demos)
- Disable song restore & autosave (under Boot modes)
- 9. MC.th Master Compressor threshold (under Glob (song globals) page)
Sets the threshold (0-100) above which the master compressor/limiter should kick in.
- 13. Sync analog sync pulse (under Glob (song globals) page)
Keep this setting at 'off' if the breakout cable is not in use.
- 3. ScaL song scale, tonality or mode (under Glob (song globals) page)