- Sound demos
- Bitter Sweet
This 100% Woovebox produced trip hop-style demo was created to demonstrate;
- Fully synthesized song, except for "mmm" vocal sample
- Organic timbre synthesis (percussion, orchestral strings, guitar)
- 808-style kick/bass
- Hi-hat ratchets
- Lo-fi loop synthesis (industrial machine loop) and warped leads (sine lead with deliberate dissonant overtones)
- Advanced filtered delay effects through dual delay unit feedback ("mmm" vocal sample, which is the only sample in this track)
- Vinyl crackle and hiss effect
You may also be interested in...
- Working with slices (under Sampler)
In other words, slices are instructions on how to play part(s) of the master sample, but they do not consume further sample memory.
- Sidechaining used for rythmic FX (under Example)
- Glob (song globals) page (under Song-wide settings)
- 2. root song scale root note (under Glob (song globals) page)
- EDM (under Genres)
Analog and FM bass emulation (for 303, TX81Z-like sounds).