Sets the threshold (0-100) above which the master compressor/limiter should kick in. 0 means always on (compression of any signal), 100 means always off (signal never high enough to start compression).
You may also be interested in...
- "Take the Leap" (single pattern challenge) (under Sound demos)
Heavy master compression / limiter effect for pumping rhythm.
- DSP usage and warnings (under Understanding DSP load)
In mild DSP saturation cases, the device lowers calculation precision slightly for a few milliseconds so that it could catch up with demand.
- Example (under Inversions)
- Popular chords (under Chords)
- 10. MC.th Master Compressor ratio (under Glob (song globals) page)