- Locate and launch the Audio MIDI Set-up app
- Choose Window > Show MIDI Studio.
- In the MIDI Studio window, click the Configure Bluetooth button (Bluetooth icon) in the toolbar.
- Connect with device WOOVE.
Some Intel-based macs on Monterey and Ventura have bad drivers that drop or corrupt packets (this can also manifest as hanging notes on other MIDI over BLE equipment). When transferring samples or firmware this will manifest in your Woovebox hanging at 97%-99% depending on how many packets were dropped. Some have reported success on these bad drivers by "spoon feeding" packets slower using this link; https://connect.woovebox.com/?interval=100
You may change the interval parameter (100) to something longer if needed.
You may also be interested in...
- Support, guides & tutorials
For its small size, your Woovebox is an incredibly deep and feature-rich device.
- Set output volume (under Quick start guide and video)
Hold play and turn the value knob left or right to set the output volume to a comfortable level.
- Gating (under Sidechaining, gating, ducking and compression)
Gating is turning on or off one sound source completely, in response to another signal.
- Example (under Risers, fallers, sweeps & ear candy)
- Conditional triggering and modification (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
'do'; specifies the modification that should be made if the condition is satisfied.