Sets the character of the artificially introduced noise floor. Lower values exhibit a subtle high frequency periodicity, found in some vintage analog equipment such as record players. Higher values tend to whiter noise.
You may also be interested in...
- "Take the Leap" (single pattern challenge) (under Sound demos)
- 3. dEt.C Pitch detune (coarse) (under Osc1 and Osc2 oscillator page)
- Boot modes (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
- Scales and modes (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
Your Woovebox supports many scales, from well known scales to more exotic scales.
- Genres (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
Your Woovebox is the perfect tool for exploring a range of musical genres.