- Using samples in your songs
- Advanced modes and techniques
Enjoy easy tempo-perfect drumloop integration into your song, or create unique sounds with the per-step tape stop/start effect, a classic DJ technique of instantly stopping or starting playback.
You may also be interested in...
- Terms, Conditions and Warranty (under Order)
- Replacing the battery (under Looking after your Woovebox)
Once safely opened and disconnected, the battery itself is relatively easy and cheap to replace.
- A word about authenticity (under Sound design)
The custom-built synthesizer engine in your Woovebox pays special attention to these subtleties, giving you various means to emulate the analog signal paths of older gear.
- Trance buildups (under Advanced techniques)
- Chords (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
As you can see, the maximum polyphony used up is four notes at a time by these chord types.