- Wooveconnect on Firefox
As of September 2022, WebMIDI is available but not enabled on Firefox by default.
To enable it do the following;
- Go to "about:config" in the address bar
- find dom.webmidi.enabled
- set it to true
- launch Wooveconnect, give any permissions requested
- click on the lock icon next to the URL bar
- click on Connection secure
- click on More Information
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Untick "Use Default for Access MIDI device" and "Access MIDI devices with SysEx support"
- Set both "Access MIDI device" and "Access MIDI devices and" to Allow.
- Reload Wooveconnect, give any permissions requested once more if asked to do so.
You may also be interested in...
- Launch Wooveconnect
- Firmware updates (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
- Patch backup (under Wooveconnect)
The patch should now appear in your browser's downloads as a .SYX file.
- Restoring patches (under Wooveconnect)
You do not have to be on the patch ("PAch") page for that track.
- File formats (under Wooveconnect)
Digital audio is exported and imported as 44.1KHz .WAV files.