- Patch backup
You can backup any track's patch for later use.
- On your Woovebox, select the track (1/Cd-16/A8) for which you wish to backup the patch for.
- Scroll to the patch ("PAch") page.
- Use the context menu (Hold write, short press value repeatedly to cycle through options) to find and action the "dump patch" ("dUMP PAch") option.
The patch should now appear in your browser's downloads as a .SYX file.
You may also be interested in...
- Firmware updates (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
- Uploading new samples (under Wooveconnect)
You may add samples to sample kits, by simply dragging and dropping them into Wooveconnect.
- Restoring patches (under Wooveconnect)
You do not have to be on the patch ("PAch") page for that track.
- File formats (under Wooveconnect)
Digital audio is exported and imported as 44.1KHz .WAV files.
- Launch Wooveconnect
Manage songs, samples, audio stems, firmware updates and more through Wooveconnect.