- Restoring sample kits
There are two ways in which sample kit .SYX files can be restored to your Woovebox.
- Automatic kit number (US01-US16) assignment
- Manual kit number (US01-US16) assignment
In both cases, simply dragging and dropping the .SYX file into the Wooveconnect window/page will start the transfer.
In both cases, please note that this will overwrite any previous sample kit in the selected kit number.
Automatic kit number assignment
If sampler nor resampler mode is active (for example, Song mode, Live mode or Track edit mode is active), then the sample kit will be restored to the sample kit number (US01-US16) it was occupying at the time when it was backed up.
Manual kit number assignment
If the sampler or resampler is active (hold value and short press 14/A6/Sampler to activate sampler or resampler), the kit is restored into the currently selected (hold play and press 1-16 to select kit US01-US16) sample kit.
You may also be interested in...
- File formats (under Wooveconnect)
Digital audio is exported and imported as 44.1KHz .WAV files.
- Wooveconnect (under Support, guides & tutorials)
Please note that Wooveconnect does not work on any version of Safari due to a lack of WebMIDI support.
- Firmware updates (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
- Turning off Wooveconnect CC messages (under Connecting other gear)
- Launch Wooveconnect
Manage songs, samples, audio stems, firmware updates and more through Wooveconnect.