Specifies how slow/fast sidechaining should end for this track. Use a lower number for faster release times.
You may also be interested in...
- Example (under Sidechaining)
- Sidechaining (under Sidechaining, gating, ducking and compression)
- 5. Sd.At Sidechain Attack (under Dynamics)
Specifies how slow/fast sidechaining should kick in for this track.
- Terms, Conditions and Warranty (under Order)
- Multi-fx (under Sound design)
Each track has its own saturation, distortion (2 types) and bit-crushing effects.