- Sound design
Each track has its own saturation, distortion (2 types) and bit-crushing effects.
A configurable multi-effects block exist with reverb, chorus and two delay units, with send amounts for each track.
You may also be interested in...
- "Take the Leap" (single pattern challenge) (under Sound demos)
Opening up of delay, reverb and attack by linking filter's cut-off.
- Uploading new samples (under Wooveconnect)
You may add samples to sample kits, by simply dragging and dropping them into Wooveconnect.
- Undo (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
Please note however that the Sampler's undo state is lost as soon you exit Sampler mode.
- Auto-slicing (under Sampler)
This mode is useful for chopping up a pre-made drumloop into fragments that start and stop on a individual beats.
- Sampler (under Guides, tutorials and docs)