- Using single-cycle AKWF samples
Kristoffer Ekstrand, aka Adventure Kid, a Swedish artist, has made available a massive library of single-cycle waveforms.
Any WAV files from his AKWF pack can be imported into your Woovebox' User sample Kits via Wooveconnect. Being only 600 samples in size each, it is an economical way to add new waveforms to your Woovebox for even more sound design fun!
Be sure to change the pitch up two semitones for each sample you import, as the samples are not recorded at A4. To do this in one go in the sampler for all slices;
- hold the first slice 1-16 you wish to change until it blinks
- now hold the Write button
- let go of the slice 1-16 button
- now select all slices 1-16 you want to additionally change the pitch for
- press the Value button to switch the attribute you are editing to "Pich"
- use the Value knob to change the pitch to 2
- let go of the Write button
All slices you selected will now be set to play two semitones higher, matching the pitch the AKWF pack was recorded at.
You may also be interested in...
- Multi-sampled upright piano demo (under Sound demos)
The result is a nuanced, organic sound, simulating real piano characteristics.
- EDM (under Genres)
Analog and FM bass emulation (for 303, TX81Z-like sounds).
- 10. MC.th Master Compressor ratio (under Glob (song globals) page)
- Popular chords (under Chords)
- Example (under Inversions)