The following limitations currently apply to the Woovebox sampler;
- Recordings may be any length, however individual sample slices may not be longer than 11.8 seconds.
- Total sample duration used up by all kits may not be larger than 62.4 seconds.
- Samples are recorded at 44.1kHz 16-bit, normalized, and then compressed down to 8-bit with mulaw compression (~12-bit effective dynamic range). Reconstructive interpolation may be performed during playback if the sample is played back at lower than original recorded pitch (set 'StyL' parameter to 'Mdrn' on Osc1/Osc2 pages).
- Resampled internal sounds are recorded at 22.05kHz 16-bit uncompressed resolution.
You may also be interested in...
- Super Saw demo (under Sound demos)
This audio demo was created to demonstrate the Woovebox implementation of Super Saw oscillators.
- With ducking (under Example)
- Risers, fallers, sweeps & ear candy (under Guides, tutorials and docs)
Risers and fallers are sound effects used in music production to create a sense of tension or release.
- Gating by a dedicated gate track (under Example)
- Gating off (under Example)